*Open to certified or non-certified candidates!*
Take your veterinary and healthcare career to the next level. Bring your passion for animal health to this highly rated animal hospital.
Oak Valley Animal hospital is hiring multiple veterinary technicians and veterinary assistants. As a Veterinary Technician, you will assist veterinarians to provide excellent patient care.
For the Veterinary Assistant position that is suited for less experienced candidates, please apply here instead.
Work full-time or part-time. Flexible schedule 9am - 6pm. Open 7 days a week
- Check vitals
- Administer medication
- Basic lab work
- Assist in patient examinations and surgical procedures
- Using IVs and IV catheters
- Communicate with pet owners and update patient files
- Help restrain animals when necessary
- Certified or non-certified veterinary technician
- 2+ years of Veterinary Technician or Veterinary Technician experience (preferred)
- Experience with assisting veterinarians in performing surgeries
- Excellent teamwork
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of clients
- Highly adaptive and able to maintain a fast pace
- Get along well with other employees
- Learn hospital's methods of interacting with clients