*Open to certified or non-certified candidates!*
Take your veterinary and healthcare career to the next level. Bring your passion for animal health to this highly rated animal hospital.
Oak Valley Animal hospital is hiring multiple veterinary technicians and veterinary assistants. As a Veterinary Assistant, you will assist veterinarians to provide excellent patient care.
For the Veterinary Technician position that is suited for more experienced candidates, please apply here instead.
Work full-time or part-time. Flexible schedule 9am - 6pm. Open 7 days a week
- Check vitals
- Basic lab work
- Assist in patient examinations and surgical procedures
- Using IVs and IV catheters
- Communicate with pet owners and update patient files
- Help restrain animals when necessary
- 2+ years of veterinary experience as a Receptionist, Veterinary Assistant, etc (preferred)
- Open to recent graduates looking to kickstart their veterinary assistant career
- Excellent teamwork
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of clients
- Highly adaptive and able to maintain a fast pace
- Get along well with other employees
- Learn hospital's methods of interacting with clients