This highly rated dental clinic is seeking a team oriented Treatment Coordinator! As a Treatment Coordinator, you have the opportunity to grow within the company as you work to your best potential. We’re looking for a team player to open and close the office.
- All patients are required to wear a mask
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Be the welcoming face to patients
- Answer phones knowledgeably and confidently
- Comfortably handle patient questions and concerns
- Schedule appointments with ease
- Communicate friendly, appropriate conversations with patients and parents
- Other general dental administration and office duties
- File and register patients
- Close and open the office
- Relevant work experience
- Minimum high school education.
- Preferably experience in a dental office.
- Must speak Spanish and English
- Good communication skills