Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately Hiring a Bilingual Transportations Coordinator!
Samsung SDS is looking to add a stellar Transportation Coordinator to their team based in Plano, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Bilingual Transportation Coordinator you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving supply chain operations. You will be coordinating the movement of products across various transportation methods. Extensive experience in warehouse operations or supply chain logistics and ability to speak Korean is a must!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Transportation Coordinator
- Collaborate with a project team who will be the primary decision-makers, gaining a complete understanding of specific goals, objectives, and audiences.
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis of our company’s identity and positioning, as well as target audiences and competitive landscape
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Develop statistical models to evaluate the impact of different marketing tactics
- Work closely with company executives and high-level management to create strategic brand positioning, an actionable marketing plan, and a rollout plan for the new brand with key performance indicators
- Work with project members in the delivery of client engagements and associated outputs, supporting the team in day-to-day client management, project management and the development of high-quality client deliverables
- Develop and work with the team to establish future-facing insights, implications, and recommendations, delivering advice, making recommendations, and identifying and solving problems
- Demonstrated ability to keep client projects on plan and on budget
Requirements for Transportation Coordinator
- Extensive experience in warehouse operation
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Bilingual Korean/English Required
- Relevant Logistics Industry Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal writing and editing skills
- Microsoft proficient (PPT/Excel/Word)
- Ability to travel (U.S., Canada, Mexico and Korea): 30%