an hour + benefits
Samsung SDS is looking for a Technical Program Manager for their offices in Mountain View, CA! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you have excellent leadership and negotiation skills we want to hear from you!
As a Technical Program Manager at Samsung SDS, you will support current developers and our executive team by helping define product processes and present it to help make key roadmap decisions. With your expertise in program engineering management you will drive results while keeping stakeholders and executives informed on product procedures. Extensive experience in IT or engineering is required.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Logistics Project Manager
- Support current developers
- Present product development strategies through collaborative analysis to help executives make key product decisions
- Anticipate the needs of numerous stakeholders and gain alignment for strategies
- Navigate existing work and make recommendations with a clear sense of organizational impact
- Drive results in a matrixes or influence based environment
Requirements for Logistics Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, engineering, or related area OR equivalent years of working experience
- 5+ years' of work experience in technical program management, product management, engineering, engineering program management, or related area
- Knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud mitigations/services, DevOps infrastructure, Frameworks/Integrations, Front end web platforms
- Certification in Project Management
- Understanding of front end web platforms and portal development technologiesStrong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and growing environment