Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately Hiring Multiple Settlement Staff Workers to Work from the comfort of your home!
Samsung SDS is looking to add multiple Settlement Staff members to their team based in Otay, CA (in the Greater San Diego area)! If you're ready for the start of your career, we want to talk to you!
As a Settlement Staff member you will focus on generating approvals for payment, and data collection for payment approvals through internal systems. You will ensure customers are communicated to in a timely manner and open issues are resolved daily. Must be ready to work immediately! Ability to speak Bilingual is a plus!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
- Tabulate and monitor accessorial fees, generating approvals for payment, and data collection for payment approvals through internal systems
- Manual accessorial encoding and collecting accessorial evidence per carrier
- TMS rate cost creation and modifications for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable for tariffs
- Assist with EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) set-up, troubleshooting, diagnosis, monitoring, and customer service email responses
- Weekly reporting of accessorial fees, EDI, and assisting manager in other reporting as necessary
- Monthly reporting of Month-End P/L, Forecast, HQ and RHQ reports
- 1+ years of experience in logistics administration or business support
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Knowledgeable of accounts payable and receivable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to improve business processes within existing system technologies
- Problem solver mindset, Self-motivated, Organized
- College degree required
- Bilingual in Korean is a plus!