Bring your recruiting, sales, and closing skills to a rapidly growing new career platform. A rockstar Staffing Sales Account Management candidate would have experience in the staffing/recruiting industry in a sales or recruiting role (preferably 5+ years). Experience in medical staffing is a huge plus.
You will be the owner of our customer accounts (small healthcare employers). You will provide support to our sales representative by talking to customers to understand their hiring needs and confirm the fit with candidates shortlisted for you. Be the liaison between the employer and the candidate to close placements and drive success!
A great opportunity to join an innovative Silicon Valley startup without leaving your home anywhere in USA. Work remotely in our rapidly growing staffing business. Teamanics is a new service of Metabyte that is disrupting staffing agencies the way Expedia disrupted travel agencies.
- Qualifying new accounts
- Following up with employers on any details and applicants they receive from our system
- Obtaining feedback on candidates from employers
- Managing all qualified accounts
- Maintaining relationships with key decision makers
- Generate new business from existing accounts
- Ensure timely delivery to employers
- Communicate cross functionally on account statuses
- Monitor increases and/or decreases usage of product
- Experience in staffing/recruiting industry in a sales or recruiting role (preferably 5+ years)
- Experience in medical staffing a huge plus
- Must be a results driven closer that is obsessed with winning
- College degree - BA, BS, or equivalent
- Excellent telephone, verbal and written communication, and customer service skills
- Quick learner with strong integrity, empathy, and professionalism
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal supervision and maximum accountability
San Francisco Surgical Medical Group goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.