Benefits: Dental/health insurance, PTO, employee discount, flexible schedule, and overall pleasant experience
Take your career to the next level. Bring your passion for patient care to this 5 star, top rated general and cosmetic dentist in Santa Monica. As a friendly and reliable chairside dental assistant, you will provide excellent patient care and provide dental assistance to the dentist and well trained and caring staff. This office is built with the concept of ethical, comprehensive, quality dental care for the entire family.
We are looking for part-time and full-time employees so the hours are flexible.
- Assist doctor with patient care, digital x-rays, sterilization, etc
- Clean and prep dental equipment and sterilization
- Interact with patients (Greet, seat, checkout)
- Digital Scanning for impressions and Digital Printing
- Chairside Assisting (all general procedures such as fills, crowns, root canals, extractions)
- Specialty chairside assisting such as implants, oral surgeon assisting, tray set ups
- Dental Equipment Maintenance
- Order Clinical Supplies
- Review Schedule to align with doctor's work style
- Preferably has RDA license. Otherwise, must have or be willing to obtain x-ray and coronal polishing licenses on the job
- Dental experience is a plus
- Open to fresh dental assistant graduates