Bellflower Family Dental Services
Bellflower, CA 90706
$14 - $25 an hour
Bring your passion for dental care to this highly rated dental practice in Bellflower, CA. Urgently seeking a dental assistant who is willing to undertake dental assistant duties. Training will be provided.
As a dental assistant, you will assist Dr. Nehru, a trusted dentist who cares about his patients, along with his well-trained and caring staff. This office offers the most advanced technology in teeth whitening, porcelain veneers and full porcelain crowns are some examples of how we redesign our patients' smiles.
A great opportunity to grow in a dental assisting career.
Dental assistant duties may include, but not limited to:
- Assist doctor with patient care, digital x-rays, sterilization, etc
- Clean and prep dental equipment and sterilization
- Interact with patients (Greet, seat, checkout)
- Digital Scanning for impressions and Digital Printing
- Chairside Assisting (all general procedures such as fills, crowns, root canals, extractions)
- Specialty chairside assisting such as implants, oral surgeon assisting, tray set ups
- Dental Equipment Maintenance
- Order Clinical Supplies
- Review Schedule to align with doctor's work style
- High school diploma (preferred)
- Dental assisting experience required
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.