on target earnings
If you're talented, results driven, and hungry to bring something wildly ambitious to the market (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk to you!
As a Recruiter, you will source and screen candidates, coordinate the interview process, and facilitate offers and employment negotiations, all while ensuring candidates have an engaging and enjoyable candidate experience.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative Silicon Valley startup. Teamanics is a new service of Metabyte that is disrupting staffing agencies the way Uber disrupted the transportation industry.
Responsibilities for Recruiter
- Pre-screen qualified candidates over the phone
- Identify qualified candidate profiles
- Screen resumes
- Phone interview candidates
- Develop talent pipelines and shortlists
- Manage candidate database
- Follow up with active and passive candidates
- Analyze interview results to ensure the best fitting candidates are presented
- Ensure timely communications via text, email, and phone
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external contacts to ensure achievement of staffing goals
Requirements for Recruiter
- Extensive experience in recruiting, talent acquisition, customer success, or human resources
- Experience recruiting for general labor (e.g., receptionists, admin assistants, logistics coordinators, bank tellers, etc)
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, and time management
- Professionalism and the ability to command respect and trust
- Preferably college education in business, communications, human resources or similar field