Patient Care Coordinator
Salary: $12 to $20 /hour depending on experience + benefits
Work full-time or part-time.
Take your career to the next level! Bring your enthusiasm and customer-centric energy to one of multiple highly rated healthcare offices in Dallas.
As the Patient Care Coordinator, you will greet visitors warmly, check them in, schedule appointments, and process payments.
A great opportunity to grow in administrative and healthcare fields. Apply, and you will be considered for Patient Care Coordinator roles at multiple healthcare offices in Dallas.
- Greeting patients
- Preparing patient files
- Collecting Co-Pays
- Answering phones and checking voicemails
- Scheduling appointments, communicating to doctors, and adjusting daily schedule
- Verifying insurance benefits
- Printing and Scanning Medical Records
- Renewing Prescriptions
- Elegantly describing services provided and knowing how to schedule a patient's initial evaluation
- Team player with friendly and cheerful personality
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Must be comfortable multi-tasking and working in a high volume environment
- Strong organizational skills, integrity, empathy, and professionalism
- Strong problem solving skills
- Works well under pressure and in a busy office environment
- Quick learner
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction and maximum accountability
- EMR experience and insurance verification is a great plus
- Being bilingual is helpful, but not needed
- Be committed to quality patient care and an excellent patient experience
- Prior medical office experience is preferred
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.