Full-time or part-time (flexible schedule)
Urgently Hiring! Open to experienced and less experienced candidates! Training will be provided.
This is a great and rare opportunity to get your foot in the door in Optometry at a well-established private practice office, serving the Downtown LA community for 100 years! No prior experience as a Medical Assistant required.
Bring your enthusiastic personality and friendly customer care to our team as a Medical Assistant. We are looking for a responsible and personable optometric assistant who is willing to learn. You will help our guests through clinical duties and work directly with the Optometrist.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Learn how to do pre-testing (Blood pressure, Visual Acuity, Optomap, OCT, etc)
- Learn how to do glasses adjustment and repairs
- Contact lens training
- Screen and answer phone calls
- Book appointments for patients
- Greet patients with friendly customer care
- Other additional clinical and reception duties
- Open to both optometric experienced and non-experienced candidates! Training will be provided
- Detail-oriented - quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented - supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented - cooperative and collaborative
- High school degree or associate's degree or college education is a big plus, not required