Immediately hiring! Willing to train candidates with experience in a medical office setting!
Focal Point Optometry is seeking a social, friendly and outgoing Receptionist to work with our patients to find the best eyewear solution for their needs. Based in Orange, CA and Fullerton, CA offices you will help clients discover the right frame and help them feel confident in eyewear.
As a Receptionist you will become familiar with measurements, lenses, and optics for optical sales! A successful Receptionist would be dependable with strong customer service skills, is interpersonal and has excellent communication skills. Experience in a medical office setting is required.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #CAM1
Responsibilities for Receptionist
- Greet patients, schedule appointments, pre-test, contact lens training, etc.
- Help customers choose from frames selection
- Learn how to present, adjust, dispense, and repair glasses
- Learn how to use specialized equipment, such as calipers, lensometers, and lens gauges
- Educate and assist patients in selecting their frames, lenses and/or contact lenses
- Take patient information and measurements of the ocular area
- Travel between Fullerton and Orange Optometry offices as needed
Requirements for Receptionist
- Helpful to have a sales or administrative background
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Organized and a team player
- Quick learner and able to multitask
- A bonus if you are able to speak Spanish!