Island Health & Chiropractic
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
Salary: $15 - $16 an hour
Bring your passion for patient care to this busy chiropractic office in Bainbridge Island!
As a front desk office assistant, you'll greet patients, book appointments, handle phones, multi-task, verify insurance, sort mail, and be involved in other general office responsibilities.
Work part-time. Flexible schedule: 10 - 19 hours a week. 8am - 1pm.
- Office assistant: 1 - 3 years (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.