Samsung SDS is looking for a Supply Chain Operator for their Plano, TX location! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Supply Chain Operator you will focus on gathering accurate data on Cargo logistics to improve delivery cycle operations. General knowledge of logistics operations from factory to distribution center is preferred!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Learn More #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Logistics Operator
- SOP/Work Instructions maintenance and ensuring operational best practice
- Booking, Tracking, Tracking of Cargo (FTL/LTL/AIR)
- Customer Service including all happenings from booking to cargo delivery
- Maintaining essential account documentation
- Increase customer satisfaction and business share through contact
- Able to analyze service and cost data for actions
- Accuracy of data entry into Cello and other systems
- Monitor trends and report changes to Management for action
Requirements for Logistics Operator
- College education preferred
- 2+ years in Freight Forwarding and Transportation dispatching or operations including Ocean/Drayage/Freight Forwarder is preferred
- Experience with NAFTA/USMCA cross border transportation preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application such as Excel/Powerpoint/Word/Outlook
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Warehouse and/or manufacturing knowledge helpful