Bring your passion and expertise in healthcare to one of the top rated treatment centers based in Boynton Beach, FL. Hematology Oncology Associates is looking to add a Medical Records Clerk to perform document duties on their team!
As a Medical Records Clerk you will be responsible for preparing medical charts, updating medical records, and addressing patients document questions regarding medical reports. Experience in a medical or healthcare setting is a must!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! #MR1
Responsibilities for Medical Records Clerk
- Prepares medical charts for clinic, requests pertinent medical records including diagnostic x-ray reports, films, pathology reports and labs
- Faxing and completing medical record requests
- Scanning paper medical reports in electronic medical record system
- Chart audits
- Assist with other medical and healthcare duties as assigned
Requirements for Medical Records Clerk
- Knowledgeable of medical terminology
- Data entry experience, preferably medical records or healthcare data entry preferred
- Customer service skills and passion for patient care
- Detail-oriented, organized, dependable, professional
- A plus if you are able to speak Spanish