Medical Receptionist/Office Assistant
Pacifica Orthopedics Medical Group, Inc.
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Competitive pay + Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Time Off
Full-time: Monday - Friday.
Fast paced clinic searching for a friendly receptionist that is willing to work as a team player and has great multi-tasking skills
- Answering/Directing Calls
- Scheduling and Confirming Appointments
- Insurance Verification/Eligibility
- Social Media Managing
COVID -19 considerations:
To keep our staff and visitors healthy, we ask that everyone wear a mask. Seating in the waiting room is limited and temperature checks are required. Every patient must be screened ahead of time.
- Office administration/medical office: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent education (Preferred)
- 25% travel to other locations (Preferred)
- Highly prefer someone who can manage/create content for Social Media.
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation (Preferred)
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.