This well-established Diagnostic & Treatment Center is looking for multiple energetic front desk Receptionists. You will be acting as a part-time superhero, full-time Medical Receptionist by helping our patients acquire the best possible quality of life. If helping people is your passion, we want to talk to you! To be successful in this position, you must be a quick learner, you like challenges and are an excellent problem solver, and you are a highly organized professional.
As a Bilingual Medical Receptionist, you will need great customer service skills and a willingness to grow within our office. Ability to speak Spanish is required!
Responsibilities for Medical Receptionist
- Check patients in and out
- Screen and answer phone calls
- Check eligibility and verify insurance coverage
- Process payments from patients for co-payments and uninsured visits
- Schedule appointments and prepare charts
- Complete accurate documentation of patients visits
- Maintain confidentiality of all doctor, staff and patient information
Requirements for Medical Receptionist
- Bilingual in Spanish, required!
- Experience in a medical office setting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and able to multitask
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have basic computer skills