Benefits: 401(k), dental insurance, health insurance, retirement plan, PTO, sick time
Preferably bilingual in either Spanish or Vietnamese.
Take your career to the next level! Bring your front desk skills and passion for patient care to this highly rated hematology and oncology office focused on providing a comprehensive range of cancer treatments.
A busy clinic in Fountain Valley CA seeks bilingual candidates for a Medical Office Assistant with front desk experience. As a medical office assistant, you will be responsible for collecting information from new patients and setting up appointments to visit our doctors.
For the Front Desk Receptionist/Patient Care Coordinator position, which is better for less experienced candidates, please apply here instead.
- Communicate with patients effectively
- Collecting information from new patients
- Setting up appointments to visit doctors
- Use of electronic medical records
- Scheduling appointments
- Patient correspondence
- Preferably bilingual in either Spanish or Vietnamese
- Relevant experience in a medical setting is helpful, but not required
- Experience with electronic medical records is a bonus
Compassionate Cancer Care Medical Group goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.