Dallas, TX 75243
Benefits: Dental insurance, Employee discount, Health insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance
Must speak Spanish and English!
Bring your passion for patient care to WellSpine Professional Association - comprehensive services for the broad spectrum of spinal disorders.
We are looking for an individual who has a can-do attitude and makes multi-tasking look easy. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in the following areas: patient triage, surgery scheduling, obtaining insurance and workers comp pre-authorizations, and medical records management. It is critical that this individual has a positive and helpful attitude, and is willing to pitch in wherever needed. Only qualified applicants will be considered.
Learn more about us here, but scroll down to apply through Teamanics! Company Website
- Schedule surgeries
- Obtain insurance and workers comp pre-authorizations
- Medical records management
- Other administrative tasks
- Assist in patient triage
- Spanish (Required)
- Medical Office Experience: 2 years (Required)
- EMR Systems: 2 years (Required)
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) is a big plus
- Any experience is helpful in patient triage, surgery scheduling, obtaining insurance and workers comp pre-authorizations, or medical records management
WellSpine Professional Association goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.