Are you ready for a change in your medical career? This Body Sculpting Practice, based in Beverly Hills is looking for an experienced Certified Medical Assistant to add to their patient care team. If you are interested in working for a 5 star practice, we want to hear from you!
As a Certified Medical Assistant, you will be providing outstanding customer service and compassionate care to patients undergoing aesthetic plastic surgery procedures. Certification is required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! #MA1
- Taking vitals for post op and follow up patients as needed
- Documenting health history, medications, allergies, family and social history
- Taking phone messages and responding as directed by the surgeon
- Providing pre-operative instructions and education to patients
- Preparing room for minor office procedures and assisting on minor office procedures
- Performing suture removal, drain removal, before and after photos, and other clinical activities
- Other medical receptionist duties
- Any one of the following: Certified or Registered Medical Assistant, Certified Surgical Technologist, Licensed Vocational Nurse, or Pre-Med student
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience in a surgical or plastic surgery office is a plus not required
- High school diploma or equivalent