Samsung SDS is looking to add an entry level Logistics Coordinator to assist in the facilitation of the warehouse operations in the Austin, TX warehouse! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services.
As a Logistics Coordinator you will support the team by keeping goods and transportation running smoothly, and recommend implementing processes on Samsung's logistics platform. You will track the status of your shipments in real time while also having access to every function you need for Samsung's global logistic.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Logistics Operator
- Find best solutions based on data for operational issues
- Track and trace shipments(Air/Ocean/Rail/Truck) and update in Cello VMS(Visibility Management System)
- Daily liaison with customer, carriers, internal staffs to coordinate booking, pickup, tracking and proof of delivery with appropriate documentation
- Maintain essential documentation with up to date information to ensure shipment tracking and payment settlement, etc.
- Monitor account issues and communicate with management to implement and drive solutions
- Accuracy of data entry into Cello system as needed
Requirements for Logistics Operator
- Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- A plus if you have experience with freight forwarding or shipping industry
- Highly organized with ability to manage multi-tasks while paying close attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate openly and effectively
- Works well under pressure and has a sense of urgency
- Strong work ethics College BA preferred