Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately Hiring a Logistics Coordinator!
Samsung SDS is looking to add a stellar Logistics Coordinator to their team based in Plano, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Coordinator you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving supply chain operations. You will be coordinating the movement of products across various transportation methods. Experience in customer service or supply chain logistics is a must!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Logistics Coordinator
- Identify issues within the delivery cycle and make recommendations
- Return authorization management and logistics processing of return shipments from customers to warehouse
- Make judgment within defined practices and policies in selection
- Read, prepare, interpret, and understand logistics documentation to ensure accuracy and determine actions for customer returns processing and resolution
- Work on problems of routine scope requiring data analysis and reporting from system and non-system sources
Requirements for Logistics Coordinator
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- SAP experience and proficient Excel required: V-lookups, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc
- Understands the order life cycle as it relates to Warehouse, Logistics, and Supply Chain operations
- General knowledge of logistics operations
- Great verbal and written communication skills