Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Urgently hiring a Logistics Operator! Remote role that may require onsite at customer site in the future.
Samsung SDS is looking to add a Logistics Operator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of their Santa Fe Springs, CA warehouse! You will effectively manage goods and keep transportation running smoothly.
As a Logistics Operator you will work cross functionally with other teams to ensure environmental and social sustainability of logistics operations. This role plays a critical support function for driving growth through effective execution.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Logistics Operator
- Communicate with customer/warehouse/trucker
- Make daily cargo tracking reports
- Analyze routes of trucks
- Do pricing of AR/AP via Cello and settlements
- Handle customer’s requests and reports
- Monthly forecasting for Revenue/Cost
- Maintenance SOP/Work Instructions and ensure operational best practice
- Maintain essential account documentation
Requirements for Logistics Operator
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 5+ years of experience in Logistics Required or related
- Proficient skills using Outlook and Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Problem solver mindset, Self-motivated and Organized
- Strong work ethic and open to learning other modes of transportation as needed
- Remote role that may require onsite at customer site in the future