Immediately Hiring! Work from the comfort of your home!
Samsung SDS is looking to add a stellar Logistics Operator to their team based in Ontario, CA! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Operator you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving supply chain operations. You will be coordinating the movement of products across various transportation methods. Experience in customer service or supply chain logistics is a must!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Logistics Operator
- Return authorization management and logistics processing of return shipments from customers to warehouse, including reconciling claims, invoice discrepancies, inventory variance, and product disposition
- Work closely with Warehouse Operations, Logistics, Transportation, Finance, and Supply Chain teams
- Works on problems of routine scope requiring data analysis and reporting from system and non-system sources
- Identify issues within the delivery cycle and make recommendations for resolution to authorize standard returns and determination of claims.
- Read, prepare, interpret, and understand logistics documentation to ensure accuracy and determine actions for customer returns processing and resolution
- All other duties as assigned
Requirements for Logistics Operator
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Extensive experience in logistics operations or Supply Chain
- Experience with inventory management and warehouse operations is helpful
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel: V-lookups, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc
- Excellent communication skills are critical when speaking with internal/external customers
- Ability to multitask while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to improve business processes within existing system technologies
- Travel within the US when needed