an hour DOE
Samsung SDS is looking to add Logistics Billing Support to their Newberry, SC offices. Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Billing Support you will develop and enhance the supply chain process for efficiency and organize KPI’s. You will regularly report finances to headquarters as needed. Excellent communication skills required. Logistics billing and freight ocean forwarding experience is required.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Logistics Billing Support
- Responsible for LSP (Logistics Service Provider) Management & Finance (AP)
- Manage AR Management with Customer
- Create and report to HQ (Proposal, Performance report for revenue)
- Develop and enhance supply chain process for efficiency and organize KPI’s
- Manage transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments
- Arrange special shipping arrangements as necessary
- Manage tracking and fixing shipping error process
- Prepare bills and invoices
- Manage the distribution and shipment budgets
- Ensure the quality of all services provided meets the required standards
Requirements for Logistics Billing Support
- 1 - 4+ years of relevant experiences in logistics industry (Drayage career preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- General computer skills including MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to properly handle confidential information
- Possess good planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to speak Korean is a plus