Immediately hiring an IT System Administrator!
Draeger's Supermarket is looking to add a IT System Administrator that has a passion for IT and wants to be a key contributor to Draeger's agile, proactive, positive, team-based work environment. This position will be based out of South San Francisco, on-site.
A successful IT System Administrator is self-motivated, responsible, dedicated and not afraid to challenge and motivate others. You will have frequent interaction with the owners and employees and will report to the IT Director in our South San Francisco office.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #TAO1
Responsibilities for IT System Administrator
- Maintain overall ownership of user's support issues in a timely manner by addressing user tickets and following up with clients to ensure their systems are functional regarding hardware, software and networking
- Participate in the migration of on-premise Hyper-V servers and applications to Microsoft Azure, AWS and G-suite to Office 365
- Use experience with Cisco networks, VPNs and WIFI networking to maintain connectivity
- Managing and troubleshooting Microsoft: Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
- Deploy, troubleshoot, configure and maintain equipment including Microsoft and Apple laptops, desktops, tablets, Mobile Phones and other devices for end users; this includes hardware and common windows operating systems and applications
- Retail Grocer devices, deploy, troubleshoot, configure and maintain equipment including wireless hand scanners, printers, scales and point of sales equipment
- Patch and software deployment
Requirements for IT System Administrator
- Certifications and technical degrees are desirable along with a desire to resolve the issue, no matter what it takes
- Experience solving computer problems in a corporate environment is helpful
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Discuss and explain technical issues in non-technical terms to which a customer can relate
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with a high degree of discretion, diligence and good judgment
- MCSA or MCSE qualification preferred
- CCNA certification preferred
- Network + / A+