Front Desk: Dental Office Treatment/Scheduling Coordinator
SF Dental Wellness
San Francisco, CA 94104 (Financial District)
$25 - $30 an hour
SF Dental Wellness is searching for an experienced Dental Scheduling/Treatment Coordinator with minimum of 3 years of dental front desk experience. They need a mature individual with superior communication skills to act as a liaison between the practice and the patients.
You will be the face of the practice and the main point of contact in their office. They desire an individual with an outgoing personality who will establish a great rapport with patients and staff. Must be comfortable with discussing treatment/cost and successful in obtaining case acceptance. They are looking for a self-starter who is able to multitask effectively, complete tasks in a timely manner and maintain the daily flow of the front office. Knowledgeable to Dentrix is a MUST.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a full schedule of patients daily
- Accurately prepare treatment plans to present to patient
- Assist patients with understanding and accepting their dental treatments
- Coordinate firm financial agreements for the patient's portion of dental treatment costs
- Maintain tracking system for follow up on patient treatments
- Administrative duties including checking patients in and out, processing and recording payments, insurance verification, answering telephone, and performing other duties as assigned
- Presentation of treatment plans
- Financial arrangements
- Reconciling the daily production/collections
- Running end of day reports
SF Dental Wellness wants someone who is looking for a long-term and stable position and competitive salary. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply. We will respond promptly to your inquiry.
- Front Desk: 3 years (Preferred)
- Dentrix: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.