Benefits: Dental/health insurance, PTO, employee discount, flexible schedule, and overall pleasant experience
A rare opportunity to take on dental assisting responsibilities without any prior certification. You will quickly obtain X-ray and coronal polishing licenses on the job.
As a front desk dental receptionist/assistant, you will provide excellent patient care and assist the dentist and well trained and caring staff. This office is built with the concept of ethical, comprehensive, quality dental care for the entire family.
Candidates with prior experience as a dental assistant, dental treatment coordinator, or front desk dental receptionist are preferred, but not required. If you are happy and willing to learn, we will train and teach you!
We are looking for part-time and full-time employees so the hours are flexible.
- Assist doctor with patient care, digital x-rays, sterilization, etc
- Clean and prep dental equipment and sterilization
- Interact with patients (Greet, seat, checkout)
- Digital Scanning for impressions and Digital Printing
- Chairside Assisting (all general procedures such as fills, crowns, root canals, extractions)
- Specialty chairside assisting such as implants, oral surgeon assisting, tray set ups
- Dental Equipment Maintenance
- Order Clinical Supplies
- Review Schedule to align with doctor's work style
- Open to fresh dental assistant graduates
- Must be willing to obtain X-ray and coronal polishing licenses on the job if do not already have
- Must be devoted and willing to learn
- Dental office experience is a plus