Front Desk Dental Receptionist
Salt Lake City, Utah
Salary: $10 to $20 /hour depending on experience + benefits
Work full-time or part-time.
Take your career to the next level! Bring your enthusiasm and customer-centric energy to one of multiple highly rated dental offices in Salt Lake City.
As the Front Desk Dental Receptionist, you will greet visitors warmly, check them in, schedule appointments, and process payments.
A great opportunity to grow in administrative, dental, and healthcare fields. Apply, and you will be considered for Front Desk Dental Receptionist roles at multiple dental offices in Salt Lake City.
- Answering telephones
- Preparing patient files
- Greeting patients
- Collecting payments
- Scheduling appointments
- End of day cash register reconciliation
- Maintaining office organization
- Verifying insurance benefits
- Making appointment reminder telephone calls
- Team player with friendly and cheerful personality
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Must be comfortable multi-tasking and working in a high volume environment
- Strong organizational skills, integrity, empathy, and professionalism
- Strong problem solving skills
- Works well under pressure and in a busy office environment
- Quick learner
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction and maximum accountability
- EMR experience and insurance verification is a great plus
- Being bilingual is helpful, but not needed
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.