Are you ready for a change in your medical career? Make the move to this highly rated treatment center located in both Boynton Beach, FL and Lake Worth, FL. Hematology Oncology Associates is looking for a self-motivated Medical Assistant to join their team ASAP. If you're passionate about patient care, we want to hear from you!
As an experienced Medical Assistant, you will be working in a fast-paced environment where you will be relied on for your healthcare expertise and collaboration. You would regularly take vitals, room patients, clean rooms and assist with procedures. Traveling between Boynton Beach and Lake Worth centers is required as needed.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Medical Assistant
- Update patient's medical records
- Pre-screen patients by taking patient vitals, including height, weight, and blood pressure
- Ensure patients are well accommodated throughout their visit
- Perform a clinical review of charts for upcoming appointments
- Perform patient education including instructions about medications
- Front and back office versatility
Requirements for Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Certification, preferred
- A plus if you have medical office setting experience
- Basic familiarity with EMR systems and comfortable with patient intake
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Work from Lake Worth and Boynton Beach offices when needed