Samsung SDS is looking to add an experienced Bilingual SAP Module Consultant to their team in Ridgefield Park, NJ. Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If your expertise is business consulting and SAP implementations, we encourage you to apply!
As a Bilingual SAP Module Consultant, you will provide strategic guidance to users by defining or designing processes to meet requirements. To be a successful SAP Module Consultant you will have strong knowledge and experience in all phases of full-lifecycle SAP Module implementations. The ability to speak Korean is required.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for SAP Module Consultant
- Provide technical assistance and end user support using the SAP ERP application in the areas for Production Planning, Materials Management.
- Functional application design and configuration, analysis and issue resolution, thorough testing and validation, provide SAP ERP Help Desk support, data corrections, setups, mass system changes, query assistance.
- Coordinate between Samsung manufacturing branches and the head quarter to implement a new process or improve existing processes within SAP MM modules
- Provide necessary training and documentation, work to build and maintain strong end user relationships and provide on-going support
Requirements for SAP Module Consultant
- 7+ years current configuration and support of SAP in the areas of purchasing, materials management, and/or production planning
- Strong written, organizational and communication skills
- Experience with standard project management tools and concepts. Must be able to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
- ABAP debugging skills
- Nice to have: Experience with SAP integrations (IDOC, RFC), ABAP development experience, SAP Certifications, S/4 HANA experience, Participation in all phases of full-lifecycle SAP implementations
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills exemplified in team work
- 4 year college degree or equivalent