Dental House is looking to add a front desk Dental Receptionist to its 5 star office in Greenwich Village, New York! This dental office focuses on compassion, positivity and hospitality. Your goal as a Dental Receptionist would be to ensure each patient is well accommodated throughout their journey to a healthy smile!
An ideal Dental Receptionist will be a highly motivated team player. You will run the front-end of the office by answering phone calls, performing treatment coordination and checking benefits. Dental office experience is a plus, not required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Greet and check patients in
- Perform treatment coordination
- Schedule patient appointments
- Screen and answer phone calls
- Review finances with patients
- Check insurance benefits and collect payments
- Other treatment coordinator duties
- Experience in a dental practice is a plus, not required
- Treatment planning experience a bonus
- Strong customer service skills
- Great written and verbal communication
- Upbeat personality and organized
- High school degree or equivalent