San Antonio, TX
Salary: $10 to $20 /hour depending on experience + benefits
Work full-time or part-time.
Take your career to the next level! Bring your passion for patient care to one of multiple highly rated dental offices in San Antonio.
As a Dental/Orthodontic Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the dentist/orthodontic office. You will support doctors and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization, and communication.
A great opportunity to grow in administrative, dental/orthodontic and healthcare fields. Apply, and you will be considered for Medical Office Assistant roles at multiple dentist/orthodontic offices in San Antonio.
Dental/orthodontic assistant duties may include, but not limited to:
- Front Office
- Schedule appointments
- Follow up with patients
- Answer phones
- Clerical duties
- Insurance authorizations
- File documents
- Back Office
- Assist doctor with patient care, sterilization, digital x-rays, and clinical dental (or orthodontic) procedures, etc
- Clean and prep dental equipment and sterilization
- Able to learn different dental software tools
- Depending on skill level, assist doctor with more advanced dentistry/orthodontics tasks
- Front Desk and/or dental/orthodontic assisting experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental/orthodontic assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Team player with friendly and cheerful personality
- Strong communication skills (Written and verbal)
- Strong customer service
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, integrity, empathy, and professionalism
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.