We are looking for a dental assistant for our Irvine dental office. Must love caring for your patient, have attention to detail, and be a great team player!
You will quickly obtain X-ray and coronal polishing licenses on the job.
We are looking for both part-time and full-time employees so the hours are flexible.
Everyone's health and safety is our priority. We have installed plexiglass barriers around the front desk, implemented a screening protocol pre-visit and upon arrival, placed hand sanitizing stations, and provide PPE.
- Provide excellent care and service to our patients.
- Take quality x-rays.
- Coronal Polishing.
- Quality assisting the dentist in all aspects of general dentistry.
- Proper sterilization and cleanliness following office and OSHA guidelines.
- Dental office experience
- Education: High school or equivalent
- Either has or is willing to obtain both x-ray certificate and coronal polishing license in training