Samsung SDS is looking for an experienced Python Developer to join their team based in Plano, TX. Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. As a Python Developer you will build and maintain data workflows, dashboards, and analytics projects.
As a Python Developer you will take on analytics projects and demonstrate innovative ways to use existing and new data sources to produce enhanced metrics which drive strategic business decisions. An ideal candidate will have experience in Data Analytics. Experience with Python is required!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Python Developer
- Analyze, scope and create requirements
- Develop relevant use cases for Automation opportunities
- Monitor and analyze data to maintain stability and consistency of maintaining data analytics tasks daily
- Design, develop, and manage data analytics tools to automate various tasks such as emailing, scheduling, downloading data, and activating Excel macros
- Design and create dashboards using Microsoft Excel, Power BI, Qlik Sense, and other web applications
- Manage automation tasks such as: collecting data from various sources, aging delivery, and other functions as required
- Design and document technical specifications for data implementation projects
- Develop test plans and test the new modules to ensure the software works as expected
- Work collaboratively with director and other developers in the team through the execution of the project
Requirements for Python Developer
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of Data Analytics or other relevant experience
- Development experience across multiple areas (Python, VBA) is a plus
- Experience with Robotic process automation (RPA) tools is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with strong work ethic
- Master’s Degree is a plus