Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately hiring a Customs Entry Writer!
Samsung SDS is looking for a stellar Customs Entry Writer to support the operations team based in Plano, TX! If you're great at multitasking, have excellent customer service skills and a keen eye to detail, then we want to talk to you!
As a Customer Entry Writer you will be responsible for ensuring all assigned customs entry documents and related filings are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSAE1
Responsibilities for Customs Entry Writer
- Receive, review, and distribute documentation in ensure regulatory compliance of a variety of participating government agencies
- Interface with Customs and other government agencies
- Determine and track duties and taxes payable and process payments on behalf of client
- Adherence to procedures and productivity standards
- Maintain and update customer/importers profiles
- Handle accounting processes
- Complete workload duties within normal and reasonable processing times
- Assist with the creation of client sops
- Ensure maximum customer service satisfaction through interaction with clients and other company business units
Requirements for Customs Entry Writer
- Knowledge of US Customs Requirements and other Government Agencies, required
- Analytical, and excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong cross-functional teamwork, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Products and other applications
- May be required to work additional hours outside of regularly scheduled business hours
- Helpful to have logistics/Import experience