Are you ready to take your logistics career up a level? We are looking for a stellar Logistics Assistant to join our growing team at Samsung SDS and help bring our operations to the next level. If you’re a self-starter and want to optimize your skills, then we want to hear from you!
We need a Logistics Assistant with multi-tasking skills to take charge of our shipping operations. You will communicate with carriers, manage shipping accounts and follow up with all necessary documentation. Logistics and customer service background is a must! Ability to speak Korean is a plus.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Communicate with customers and key account managers (KAMs) responsible for streamlining inbound/outbound freight
- Create and process all shipment documentation
- Manage shipper and destination accounts
- Collect accounts receivable/accounts payable evidences
- Issue invoices and follow up for payment collection
- Coordinate with carriers to expedite documentation and ensure timely delivery
- Provide full package to billing department
- Support Cello PRS, LBS, Credit Check support
- Other logistics assistant duties
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Korean speaking preferred
- 2+ years in customer service or logistics management
- Experience with SAP or "Samsung SDS Cello" a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
This Physical Therapy & Balance Center goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.