Full-Time Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately hiring a Billing Specialist! Open to less experienced and experienced applicants!
Samsung SDS is looking to add a stellar Billing Specialist to their team based in Plano, TX! If you're ready for a step up in your career, we want to talk to you!
As a Billing Specialist you will focus on processing customer billing and documentation related to invoices. You will manage, analyze and prepare correction forms for any billing corrections in the access database. Experience in customer service, invoicing or logistics is helpful.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Billing Specialist
- Process customer billing (AR) accurately on or before deadlines as per requirements and according to SDS Global SCL America company policy for each division
- Manage, analyze & prepare correction forms for billing corrections in access database.
- Review and discuss essential freight documentation that supports charges invoiced and is required for payment(AP)
- Use knowledge and possess understanding of how Billing functions affect P&L
- Audit carrier freight bills and interpret tariffs and contracts
- Work with the internal technologies required for daily functions
- Investigate and diagnose potential errors and duplicate carrier billing
- Perform ad-hoc reporting, as required
- Perform other job related duties as required
- Profit/Loss management, planning, forecasting, inspection for revenue/cost/BS account and related reporting
- All the tasks that directly or indirectly related to your job position and requested by company
Requirements for Billing Specialist
- Some experience in A/P, Claims, Invoicing, Customer Service or Transportation/Logistics related experience
- Ability to quickly grasp the situation to make decisions to ensure problems are overcome and perform the corrective action
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Office applications PowerPoint, Word, Excel: v-lookups and pivot tables
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Ability to work in Plano, TX office and Coppell, TX offices when needed
- Bilingual in Korean is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience