Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately Hiring a Billing Specialist!
Do you love thinking analytically and want a step up in your career? Samsung SDS is looking for a Billing Specialist that can speak Korean to add to their team in Plano, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Billing Specialist, you will play an important role in making sure all billing duties are executed and optimized. You will communicate with teams across Samsung SDS to process billing, prepare correction forms, and investigate any errors. Ability to speak Korean is preferred, but not required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSAE1
Responsibilities for Billing Specialist
- Daily communication with internal employees, customers and service providers.
- Communicate with operation staffs of inbound and outbound to fix AR amount every month then send invoices to customer (mail, Cello)
- Verifying service provider’s AP invoices then pay logistics costs to vendors within contract term
- Analyze customer’s revenue on a monthly basis then close it with the accounting team
- Improve the adjustment process of AR/AP by adding ideas and experience to reduce unnecessary manual work
- Ensure that daily emails are processed, open issues are resolved and the customer is communicated with in a timely way
- Recommend when needed changes in current processes
- Reporting as needed
- Accuracy of data entry into Cello and other systems as needed
- Monitor trends and report changes to Management for action
Requirements for Billing Specialist
- Education: College BA
- Entry level or less than 2 years of Accounting experience
- Outlook, Microsoft Office application such as Excel/Powerpoint/Word
- Excellent written and oral skills (English)
- Able to engage and work directly with customers
- Problem solver mindset