Full Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately Hiring! Bilingual in Korean required!
Do you love thinking analytically to navigate complex challenges? Samsung SDS is looking for a Billing Specialist that can speak Korean to add to their team in Plano, TX! If you're ready for the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
As a Billing Specialist, you will play an important role in making sure all billing duties are executed and optimized. You will communicate with teams across Samsung SDS to process billing, prepare correction forms, and investigate any errors. Your ability to speak Korean is most important for this position!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSAE1
Responsibilities for Billing Specialist
- Handle billing related duties for customer, carriers and headquarters
- Process customer billing accurately on or before deadlines as per requirements and according to company policy for each division
- Manage, analyze and prepare correction forms for billing corrections
- Review and discuss essential freight documentation that supports charges invoiced and is required for payment
- Audit carrier freight bills and interpret tariffs and contract
- Investigate and diagnose potential errors and duplicate carrier billing
- Improve the settlement processes by developing automated processes to reduce manual processing
- Perform other billing related duties as required
Requirements for Billing Specialist
- Experience in one of the following: Billing, Costing, Invoicing, Customer Service Payment or Transportation/Logistics
- Bilingual in Korean and English a must
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in Plano, TX office and Coppell, TX office when needed