an hour + benefits
Are you analytical and want to start up your accounting or finances career? Samsung SDS is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist that can speak Korean to add to their team in Plano, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will make sure all billing accounts are executed and optimized. You will prepare a variety of accounting/clerical tasks relating to the documentation, recording, processing and filing of accounting and financial information. Ability to speak Korean is required! Account experience is a plus, not required.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Prepare journal entries, reconciliations for month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing process
- Prepare a variety of accounting/clerical tasks
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts
- Prepare cash forecast and monitor account collections
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of cash receipts and billed receivable accounts
- Frequent ad-hoc reports need to communicate with HQ
- Participate in cross training within the team
Requirements for Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Bilingual in Korean
- A plus if you have experience in Accounting or related field, not required
- Knowledge of SAP system
- Ability to report data for strategic analysis
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint